August 3, 2009

Half Way There!!!

I am officially half way through my pregnancy...only 20 more weeks!!! So far everything has been great and it has been an amazing journey. I can not wait for the day to finally meet this little one growing each and every day in my belly. Speaking of belly...I have finally taken a picture of what just appeared this past Monday. I am also posting pictures of the nursery furniture that we had delivered last week. I know it is early but if you know me I am such a planner and have to have everything done. You may notice the blue lamp, I had to have it and decided that for some reason tomorrow they came back with a girl I could just paint over the blue with pink. Hope you enjoy the new pictures. Tomorrow we will get confirmation of the sex of our little one and I will post some pictures from the appointment. Can't wait!!!!

3 comments:

Alli and Korey said...

What a cute belly!! You look great Julia!! And I LOVE the nursery furniture. Doesnt it make it feel so real with everything all set up? Hope you are feeling great = )

The Hays Family said...

You look so cute!! And I LOVE the furniture; it look so good!

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

You look great! Godd luck today!