March 6, 2010

Castles & Crowns

This past week I went to a Castles & Crowns children's clothing party. It was so much fun and there were so many adorable outfits for boys and girls. I purchased these three items for Wyatt for the summer. I thought they would be very cute for the beach and summer parties. I have always told myself that Wyatt would never wear the bubbles and all these things. I always thought they were "girlish" but things change and I am starting to come around. It is very hard to find cute boys clothes, I have learned that when I found out we were expecting a boy. So, when I see these adorable outfits I tend to get more and more.. I just hope he doesn't outgrow them before the summer.

1 comment:

The Hays Family said...

I LOVE little bubbles on little boys! If we have a little boy he will be in a bubble everyday on of his life!