June 6, 2010

Almost Sitting Up!

Wyatt has been doing really well with supporting himself while sitting up. He sometimes gets a little wobbly and will fall completely backwards but he pushes himself right back up. I have been slacking in the toy department so now I need to get toys that he can play with on the floor and encourage him to move around. Wyatt has been doing great with his baby food, he hates peas but LOVES carrots. I started him with Sweet Potato today and so far he doesn't care for it. Then we will move onto some fruits, mixed fruits and I also got a jar of chicken and turkey...yumm! I think he will really love the meats. He has also been holding is own bottle, he sometimes needs help when it is full and heavy but when he gets halfway through he does really well. It breaks my heart because he is getting so big and starting to do some things on his own. But, I have been able to get a load of laundry in while he holds it himself!!

No comments: