July 24, 2010

My two loves!

These two below are my absolute happiness in life! I love watching these two together play and laugh back & forth. Wyatt is 100% a daddy's boy without a doubt. He lights up and gets so excited when daddy walks into the room. He loves to play with Ryan, he does love to play with mommy as well but he really likes to play rough with his daddy. Not, that Ryan plays really rough but alot rougher compared to just playing with toys on the floor with him..like I do. There are times when he wants to be snuggled and held and that is where he is a mommy's boy. I look forward to the years of watching these two together!

3 comments:

The Hays Family said...

I am telling you...I fell in love with Shaun ten times over again when I first saw him with Lillian. When I saw him as a Father and not just a husband. Nothing makes a Mommy's heart happier than seeing the bond that a Daddy forms with his baby! Ryan is such an amazing Daddy, and Wyatt is so blessed to have him. Although, Ryan is pretty dang lucky to have Wyatt too! He is so cute...Wyatt that is ; )

The Hays Family said...

p.s. I cannot get over how BIG Wyatt is getting! He must really be loving his baby food!

Grandpa Brian said...

Ryan...God has truely blessed you and Julia...enjoy your little man this time will pass way too fast...I truely miss those times when the kids were bonding...but God has allowed me to part of this special time...time to get that fishing rod in his hand!...we love you guys! Brian & Lisa