December 28, 2010

my first steps

Last night Wyatt took his first steps..4! I was putting one of his toys together and heard the sweetest laugh. I looked up and Wyatt was not sitting on the floor he was standing up on his own with a toy in his hand. It was almost like he was trying to get my attention to show me what he was doing. He stood for the longest time and fell to his bottom and continued to laugh. He got right back up with no pulling up but just using his legs. I was so suprised, it is almost like it happened over night. Ryan noticed Sunday night he had done it once but not even close to how well he was last night. We went into the living room to play, he loves for us to sit across from each other and let him go back and forth. He has been "sloppy" walker for the last couple of weeks but he took very balanced steps last night. We are so excited! I know I am about to have my hands full with a walker but it is so exciting to see him accomplishing things and his excitement when he is awarded. Here are a couple of pictures I got to snap of him standing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go Wyatt!!