December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We flew out to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving holiday this year to visit with my family. We had so much fun!!! I wish I had taken more pictures but I guess didnt find alot of time to. We spent our days watching football, black Friday shopping, visiting my grandmother in hospice and just enjoying each others company. I don't get to see my parents and brother Keith much so it was nice to just sit around and talk. Our last night there, Keith and Travis cooked dinner for us and then had a hot choclate bar set up to get as we headed out the door to drive around looking at Christmas lights, that was fun....and cold! Travis works for Chesapeake Energy and they had the trees surrounding their "campus" (looks like a university campus) it was so GORGEOUS! Wyatt's other grandpa came down to have lunch with us one day, we had a good time as well. Overall it was a nice holiday vacation and I hope soon we will get to spend more hoiday's with them.

No comments: