July 9, 2009

95% Sure it is a.......

BOY!!!! We are so thrilled and overwhelmed! Of course, we will have to get confirmation at my 20 week appointment which is the 4th of August but it is pretty clear from the ultrasound pics. It was so amazing today, the baby has grown so much since my first ultrasound at 9 weeks. It was funny because he had his legs crossed for a while and then we thought we had a chance but it turned out he was rubbing his feet together. We also caught him sucking his thumb!!! He did happen to give us the hand or was telling us no, I wish we could have gotten a pic. The technicians were amazed of how active he was and that I have not felt anything as of now. Well, next week I am going to start shopping for nursery furniture and start getting ideas. I am dying to go out and buy something!!! In case any of you are wondering, we are leaning towards the name of Wyatt Bradley Hays, but I am sure Ryan and his friends will nickname him Dale Jr. What am I going to do???

4 comments:

The Hays Family said...

I am so excited and cannot wait to start buying stuff for my little nephew! Lillian seemed pretty excited when I told her it was going to be a boy. Hopefully Wyatt will help look out for her. Oh, and scan some pictures of your little one in soon!

Anonymous said...

again... love love love the name!!! And I want to buy it girly boy clothes so no one will mistake him for a Dale Jr!! :) Ryan will have to just get over it!!

Jason said...

I'm buying him a fake mustache, jean shorts, and a Budweiser hat!:)

Alli and Korey said...

A BOY !!! That is great ... boys are so sweet and they love their Mama's !! I already told Eli and he is so happy that soon there will be another boy around = )