July 8, 2009

Baby Hays Update!!!

Today I had my 16 week appointment and everything went great. My doctor had to chase around baby Hays to get a good reading of the heartbeat, it was 159. She said everything looks good and we are making progress. I was happy to hear that I lost a pound after they got onto me for gaining 7 pounds at my last appointment. I have been controlling myself lately!! Tomorrow Ryan and I have a seperate appointment to get an ultrasound and we are hoping to find out the sex of our baby. I have a feeling it is a boy, but we will see. I will be very happy and blessed with a boy or girl. I will keep you all posted tomorrow of what we find out......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh... I can't wait! I hope yall can see something because I want to start buying clothes!!!

Jason said...

Come on Dale Jr...;)