October 25, 2009

It's been a while.....

It has been so long since I have posted anything and so much has been going on in the last few weeks. Ryan and I are both doing great. Wyatt is great, he moves around alot these days and seems to be very strong. We had a 4D done two times in the last 3 weeks and he is measuring in the 60th percentile in weight....I have a feeling that we will be expecting a 8-9 pound baby boy. If my mom could handle a 10 pound baby then I think I can...lets hope so!!! We are pretty much finished with the nursery just need to add a few small things here and there but for the most part we are completed. I have posted some pictures, I hope you enjoy. I go back to the doctor on November 4th for a two week check up. I have one more two week checkup and then it is down to once a week. Can't believe how fast time is flying and it makes me realize how quickly our little boy is going to grow. I want to cherish every single second with him that I can.
This weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. We had a great time! We didnt come home with a pumpkin but I was able to enjoy a funnel cake.....I love them and I dont get to eat them as often as I would like to. Check out my little pumpkin in the pictures. Hope you all have a great week!!!

2 comments:

The Hays Family said...

Wyatt's room looks so cute Julia! Now the only thing you need is baby Wyatt!

Alli and Korey said...

Glad you updated! You look great Julia! Baby Wyatt's room is too cute ... and all ready for his arrival. Boys are the best , they love their mama's !! You will be cuddleing your sweet baby boy before you know it.