November 10, 2009

6 Weeks...and Counting!

I can't believe Wyatt will be here in 6 weeks or less. I feel fine besides having lower back aches and pressure in my pelvic area. My ribs hurt all the time! I can't complain though, we have been so blessed throughout with no problems. This pregnancy has gone by way to quickly than I imagined. Nothing much has been going on lately, just trying to get prepared for Wyatt's arrival and get Christmas shopping done. I think being pregnant around the holiday's has made things go by so fast. I have no time to even think about it. I still feel like I have so much to do. I go back to the doctor next Tuesday and then I will start going once a week from there. I am hoping that we can both hang in there until around the 15th of December for my mother to arrive. I guess we will have to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. I will be sure to post some pictures soon. Hope everyone has a great week and I will update everyone as we go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just about to email and see how you've been doing. I cannot believe Wyatt will be here in less than 6 weeks!! I cannot wait to meet him!!! :)

The Hays Family said...

I love it when you update! I am so ready for Mr. Wyatt to get here. I cannot wait to meet him and hold him.

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

So excited for you and Ryan! I'll be thinking about you these next couple of weeks.