May 12, 2010

Almost 5 Months

Can't believe my little boy will be 5 months old in a few days. He has changed so much in the past month. He is so much more playful! He talks all the time and makes the funniest noises when he laughs. Still has not rolled over but he lays on his back and rolls to his side then pushes himself and flips himself facing the other direction. He reaches for objects, pulls them into his mouth, follows mommy/daddy around the room as well as Tyson. Best of all, he has been sleeping in his crib upstairs for the last two weeks...through the night! Wyatt is doing great and seems to be a much happier baby. He had a rough start into life and had bad stomach pains but it looks like he is over it and much better. This past weekend was my first mother's day and it could not have been any better. We relaxed around the house and went out to lunch. Ryan let me rearrange the living room furniture and it looks so much better. I wanted to make it more open plus I can see what is going on more once Wyatt gets more mobile. Here are a few pictures from the weekend, we didnt take much. Below is my mother's day gift from Wyatt. I picked him up from daycare and it was laying in his crib with a note on it.

No comments: