May 24, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Saturday I filled up Wyatt's first baby pool and wasn't to sure of it. So, on Sunday we took him to the "big" pool and he loved it. I was so happy to see that he did not cry of even wimper when we put in down in the floaty in the water. He did great and loved to be twirled around, he was laughing at his uncle Travis. Thanks to uncle Travis as well, Wyatt had one of his naptime meltdowns and he came to the rescue and got Wyatt alsleep right away. Travis is a great dad already and I can't wait to see him and Meredith with a baby one day. I know who to call now when it happens again!

2 comments:

grandma lisa said...

the pics of Wyatt are so cute of him in the pool, he looks more like his daddy every day..... Iam glad he loved the pool since we are a family of sun and water lovers. Grandma cant wait to get him in our pool.......I LOVE YOU WYATT...........

The Hays Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the pool.