January 6, 2010

Lately....

Wyatt had his 2 week check up and it was very interesting. He doesnt like to be placed in his car seat but does very well once we get in the car and get moving. He goes right to sleep. So, we will be working on that. His appointment went very well, doctor is very pleased with his measurements and developments. He is right on target, he can already lift his head and move it around, a little wobbly but he is doing very well. His weight is now 8lbs. 2oz. and length is 22". I guess he lost a half inch when is cone head smoothed out. His head measurement is 14-1/8". So he had pretty much gained a pound since he was born. He is growing so fast and each day he looks a little different. He is eats ALOT! I try to hold him over between 3-4 hours but he sometimes wants to eat within 1-1/2-2 hours after a feeding. He is on mostly formula and I thought that holds babies over longer but doesnt seem to be working that way with him. His sleeping pattern is so different each and every day/night. I have had to sleep a couple of times with him in my arms. He sometimes does well in his swing as well. If anyone has any tips please let me know!!! Being a mother is the most wonderful blessing!!!

1 comment:

Alli and Korey said...

Eli's sleeping was all over the place as a newborn too. They just have adjust to their days and nights. I think it takes at least a month for you to be able to see some sort of schedule. He is so cute Julia! I know you are loving having him home!