January 21, 2010

Strollin....

Today I took Wyatt for his first walk through the neighborhood. He slept the entire time and woke up as soon as I got him back into the house. Somehow I managed to push a stroller and handle Tyson on a leash at the same time. I dont think I will try it again, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be and Tyson was scared of the stroller. He is trying to get used to all these baby things around the house. I hope I get to have a few more walks with Wyatt before I go back to work. Here is a picture of Wyatt with his Air Jordan hat on, it finally somewhat fits. He has some matching Air Jordan shoes that goes along with it, but he needs to grow a little bit more. I can't even get socks to stay on his feet!!

3 comments:

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

I took Ava on her first stroller ride at the Summit today. It has been such beautiful weather lately that I haven't felt bad about getting her out. Are you breastfeeding or are you using formula? I have been breastfeeding 24-7 but last night i used Simalac liquid formula and Ava slept so well! I would definitely recommend it. She hasn't had a big spit up today either like she had when i used the powder formula.

The Hays Family said...

Wyatt's little Air Jordan hat is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Where's the "Tiger Woods" gear? Grandpa!