December 8, 2009

38 Weeks and Waiting!!

Hello Everyone!! This morning I had my 38 week appointment and there is still no news to mention. I go back next Tuesday morning and hopefully will have something to share with you all. We have a busy weekend ahead of us, my mom is flying in on Sunday and we have alot of shopping to get done. My dad and grandma will come up the following weekend. Can't believe Christmas is just right around the corner. Can't wait, I love this time of year. Hope everyone has a great week and I will update you all next Tuesday.

4 comments:

AFlurry said...

I know you are so ready for little Wyatt to get here!! You'll have your precious angel in your arms before you know it. Keep us posted...can't wait to meet the little guy!

Alli and Korey said...

Cant wait to meet Wyatt !! You never know what can change in a week ... hang in there !!

kris nicastro said...

perhaps he is waiting for his grandma to arrive-...be patient-he come when the time is right- love aunt kris

Anonymous said...

hey julie hope you and your mom have a great week before wyatt gets here.kathy