December 15, 2009

Very Soon......

Hello Everyone!!! Ryan and I had our 39 week appointment this morning and we finally got some news. I have progressed some, I am 1CM dilated and 50% effaced. My doctor would like me to progress a little bit more before he induces me. So, we have set a tentative date of Dec. 22nd to be induced. Two days after my due date!! I have another appointment on Monday to see how much or if we have progressed further. We are all ready to go to the hospital!! Wyatt can come at anytime. I dont think we will make it that far but you never know. I have definitely been feeling a change in things since I left the doctor this morning. Hopefully the next time I blog I will have some pictures to share of our little boy. Take care and please keep us in your prayers!!! Oh, doctor thinks Wyatt is measuring about 7.5 pounds as of now so hopefully he wont be bigger than that. I was expecting a 9 pounder, so I am a little relieved.

3 comments:

The Hays Family said...

I cannot wait to meet 1ittle Wyatt! Shaun and I are praying for you, Ryan and sweet Wyatt.

Jason said...

I don't think you'll make it through the weekend! Can't wait for Wyatt to get here! You're in our thoughts, c u @ the hospital...

Alli and Korey said...

YEAH !! The end is near !! I know he will be adorable and I cant wait to meet him. Good luck and remeber epidural epidural epidural!!