February 12, 2010

Can't Resist

Here are a couple of latest pictures of Wyatt. Recently he has been giving us this look that we can't help but laugh and smile at him. He will stick his bottom lip out and he looks like he is pouting. I would have him on my chest over my shoulder and he will lift his head back and look directly at you and stick out that bottom lip. Also, if we are changing his diaper he will give us the look as well. I absolutely love it and will give him whatever he wants. Most of the time he does it when he is hungry. He has been doing really well lately, sleeping in his pack n play through the night for the most part. He will sometimes only get up once through the night, every night is a little different. He has been eating every 3 hours now and is taking in 6oz. He suprised me yesterday afternoon and had 8oz. That might be why he slept from 5p.m. until 3a.m. I woke him up around 7p.m. to change him and see if he was hungry but he only maybe had an ounce. Every night is a little different, I think once he starts daycare next week we all three will be on a better schedule. It may take a couple of weeks but I think it is going to help out. It was hard trying to get him and us on a schedule before then because things are going to change starting next week. Wish us luck!!! We have another busy but relaxing weekend ahead of us. My mom is here now and my dad will be arriving this afternoon to visit for the rest of the weekend, then Monday is Wyatt's 2 month check up. I will have lots of pictures and updates to post. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: