February 8, 2010

Over the Weekend

We had a very busy weekend, Wyatt went to his first birthday party to help celebrate for Walker. All the kids were so adorable and we got a group picture on the couch. Poor Wyatt got wacked in the head by Walker (to his right) but Wyatt shed no tears, just looked at him like what was that! We had a great time, makes me want to start planning for Wyatt's first birthday. I will have to think of something creative for him since his birthday is the week of Christmas along with his daddy's on Christmas Day. My mom will arrive here tomorrow morning to visit with Wyatt for the week. She was here for his birth and was able to visit for a short time until he was taken to the NICU, so this is going to be a nice suprise for her. My dad is following in on Friday to help us celebrate her birthday over the weekend. We have a busy week ahead of us, but some good times. I will be sure to post alot of pictures, I really would love to take some with us as a family but mommy needs a "makeover" before then. I have set up a "mommy is going back to work" appointment for Friday. I am really looking forward to that! Well, Wyatt has his two month check up next Monday and I will be sure to post the latest...sure his will be well over 13lbs. He is already in 3 month clothes and has outgrown some smaller 3 month clothes. He is growing so fast!!!

No comments: