February 11, 2010

Like Father...Like Son!!!

Ryan loves to fish and hasnt been in a little while but the time of year is back in swing. Wyatt recieved a couple of gifts from his grandma and grandpa Adams. He has his very first tackle box and fishing gear. He doesn't have a fishing rod yet, I wanted to wait until I knew what characters he is into before then. Plus, it will be a couple of years before I let him go out on a boat. I can see it now...Wyatt will have floats wrapped all around him. I am looking forward to seeing Wyatt fishing with his daddy. I hope he likes it and it will be great bonding time between father and son. I was able to capture a picture of Wyatt holding onto "Mr. Bass". He is starting to swing at objects and tries to talk to them. It is so adorable, we are still waiting for the day he laughs out load.

No comments: